Terms & Conditions
The Client is of the opinion that the Contractor has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client - Claire Janes Totally Flawless.
The Contractor is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this agreement. Please note: Claire Janes Totally Flawless will be referred to as TF in this document.
1. The Client hereby agrees to engage the Contractor to TF with the following services :
Hair &/or Makeup for brides and bridal parties.
2. The Services will also include any other tasks which the Parties may agree on. The Contractor hereby agrees to provide such service to the Client.
TERM OF AGREEMENT
3. The term of this agreement will begin on the signed date of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effective indefinitely until terminated by either Contractor or TF.
4. In the event that either Party wishes to terminate this Agreement, 10 days’ written notice will be required to the other Party.
5. In the event that either Party breaches a material provision under this Agreement, the non-defaulting Party may terminate this Agreement immediately.
6. This Agreement may be terminated at any time by mutual agreement of the Parties.
7. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the obligation of the Contractor will end upon the termination of this Agreement.
Confidential information refers to any data or information relating to the Client, whether business or personal, which would reasonably be considered as private to the Client and is not generally known and where the release of confidential information could reasonably cause harm to the Client.
8. The Contractor agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purposes, any confidential information which the Contractor has obtained, except as authorised by the Client or as required by law. The obligation of confidentiality will apply during the term of this Agreement and will continue indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
9. Please ensure when representing TF that you are always professional and represent the company in a positive light, including: a) Smart dress and general appearance, in keeping with the role you are performing b) Arriving on time for all appointments c) Excellent customer service
10. If for any reason you are unable to fulfil a booking, please call the Client at the earliest possible time so that a replacement can be organised. Please note: once committed to a wedding and a trial is completed, cancellations for the wedding are only acceptable under emergency circumstances. Wedding bookings are very important to TF and a cancellation would not only cause considerable upset to the bride, it puts the reputation of TF at risk. If the Client feels there have been unreasonable cancelations for weddings this Agreement will be terminated.
CODES OF CONDUCT
11. When carrying out contracted work for TF, you are a representative of TF, as such any enquiries or requests for additional bookings should be directed to the Client at all times. In the instance of a Contractor making a direct booking for their own work whilst carrying out a contracted booking for TF, this will be considered a breach resulting in this Agreement being terminated. Social Media
12. The Client is supportive of the Contractor promoting their work on their personal business social media pages, however in all instances please ensure that any pictures, posts and reviews of work carried out as a TF Contractor clearly attribute the work to TF (by tagging/ mentioning in the post).
13. It is not permitted to use any images of brides you have worked with as a TF Contractor for personal advertising purposes (including print, web, email etc.).
14. The Client will be responsible for all TF administration including bookings, trials and confirmations
15. The Contractor is responsible for managing their own diary and ensuring all work is scheduled correctly.
16. TF will deduct 30% for all work provided by the Contractor.
17. Following a job please invoice TF at your earliest convenience – ideally within 7 days
18. Invoices submitted by the Contractor to the Client are due within 30 days of receipt #
19. Please note - payment will not be issued until receipt of an invoice by TF
20. The Contractor will be responsible for all personal Income Tax and National Insurance contributions relating the Payment.
CAPACITY/ INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR:
21. In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Contractor is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Contractor and the Client acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them and is exclusively a contract for service.